Currently looking for experienced Critical Care RN's to fill multiple openings in the Electronic ICU with Emory Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU RN experience. Electronic ICU nursing is an area of innovation and technological support for critical care staff, patients, and families. This department utilizes audio and visual capabilities in addition to trending real time analytic data, to provide a second layer of protection for patients in the critical care environment. Electronic ICU supports bedside ICU staff in caring for patients and increasing quality outcomes for those patients. This is a very interactive, integrated role, and collaboration with ICU staff is an integral part of the role.
Responsibilities of the Electronic ICU RN
- Heavily rely on clinical experience and knowledge as well as customer service skills in the delivery of remote intensive care services where monitoring systems are used to.
- Monitor critically ill patients and clinical data.
- Provide critical care and clinical expertise to bedside nurses behind a camera from a remote location.
- Maximize technology in order to detect trends in patient data.
- Identify instability and communicate with bedside ICU care providers and patients.
Requirements of the Electronic ICU RN
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- 2+ years of ICU Experience (No preference as to ICU experience).
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position