Currently looking for an experienced healthcare leader with experience overseeing Hospital-Based Ambulatory Operations to fill the Women's Health Director opening at UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco, CA. This position assumes administrative, operational and financial responsibility for a number of programs and projects in the Ambulatory Women's Health service line.
Responsibilities of the Director - Women's Health
- Improve the cost effectiveness, quality and efficiency of OB/GYN and PDC clinical operations.
- Evaluate current practice performance, identify areas for improvement, coordinate interdisciplinary process improvement teams and direct implementation of new processes and procedures with an exemplary patient experience in mind.
- Identify best practices and oversees implementation of these throughout the OB/GYN and PDC practice sites.
- Oversee that first-line supervision and management staff, appropriately, maximizes clinic capacity, access and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for transition of new providers inclusive of access, clinic schedule, IT, support, orientation, etc. and is responsible to cover and back-fill all management vacancies or outages.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Women’s Health practices are in compliance with TJC, CDPH, CMS regulations at all times.
- Develop strategies and coach staff and physicians to achieve high patient satisfaction scores.
Requirements of the Director - Women's Health
- Five years of ambulatory leadership experience.
- Bachelor's Degree; or five years of experience in Business, Finance, Healthcare or related field; or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to motivate and lead director-level team.
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations.
- Master’s Degree in Health Care or Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Experience managing personnel in a Union environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Processes and/or Process Improvement
- Working knowledge of EPIC.
- Prior experience in the area of operations and financial management, including budgeting, variance analysis, financial analysis, program development, quality improvement and project management.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position