Currently looking for experienced Cardiovascular Critical Care RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 18 months of CVICU RN experience and be willing to work night-shift.
Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular ICU RN / CVICU Nurse / Cardiac Unit
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Treatment of the following patient population: heart failure; post STEMI, post cardiac cath lab procedures, codes, etc.
- Treat modalities are (IABP) - Intra aorta balloon pumping, implella, CRRT, vasoactive infusions, hypothermia protocol, etc.
- This unit works within a collaborative (intensivist) practice model that supports educational pursuits and a healthy work environment.
Requirements of the Cardiovascular ICU RN / CVICU Nurse / Cardiac Unit
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience as an RN in a CVICU.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
- Must be willing to work night-shift.
Compensation for the Cardiovascular ICU RN / CVICU Nurse / Cardiac Unit
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32 - $44 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position