Currently looking for an experienced RN to fill the NICU Charge Nurse mid-shift opening with Emory Healthcare at their Midtown Campus in Atlanta. Interested candidates must have at least 3+ years of nursing experience in a NICU.
Responsibilities of the NICU Charge RN, Neonatal Intensive Care Charge Nurse
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Plans, coordinates and directs the daily operations of a specific shift on a clinical unit.
- Supervises staff and facilitates communication with physicians and internal administrators to provide optimal patient and family-centered care.
Requirements of the NICU Charge RN, Neonatal Intensive Care Charge Nurse
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred.
- 3+ years of NICU Experience.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
- Management experience preferred.
Compensation for the NICU Charge RN, Neonatal Intensive Care Charge Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $34 - $46 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position