Currently looking for experienced Labor and Delivery RN's to fill multiple L&D Charge Nurse openings with Emory Healthcare at their Midtown Campus in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates must have at least 3 years of nursing experience in an L&D unit and a BSN.
Responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery Charge Nurse, L&D Charge RN
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Plans, coordinates and directs the daily operations of a specific shift on a clinical unit.
- Supervises staff and facilitates communication with physicians and internal administrators to provide optimal patient and family-centered care.
Requirements of the Labor and Delivery Charge Nurse, L&D Charge RN
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN required.
- 3 years of nursing experience in an L&D unit.
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
Compensation for the Labor and Delivery Charge Nurse, L&D Charge RN
The starting salary for this position ranges from $34 - $46 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position