Currently looking for experienced Critical Care RN's to fill multiple ICU openings with Emory Healthcare's Johns Creek Hospital in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU RN experience.
Responsibilities of the Intensive Care Unit RN / ICU Nurse / Critical Care
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Provide extraordinary care at a difficult time, working to ensure optimum delivery of services and quick recovery.
- Support and communicate with family members to help alleviate the stress and disruption that an ICU stay can cause.
Requirements of the Intensive Care Unit RN / ICU Nurse / Critical Care
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an RN in a ICU.
- Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Compensation for the Intensive Care Unit RN / ICU Nurse / Critical Care
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32-$43/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position