Currently looking for experienced Emergency Department RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of Emergency Department RN experience.
Responsibilities of the Emergency Department RN / ER Nurse / Emergency Room
- Apply the Synergy Model for Care in practice, and use this knowledge to personalize care for each patient/family.
- Serve as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families. Consistently communicate effectively and respectfully with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Deliver safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Document the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart).
- Plan and implement patient care independently.
- Utilize patient/family input and goals in planning plan of care.
- Evaluate patients' response to planned care and adjusts plan of care as appropriate.
Requirements of the Emergency Department RN / ER Nurse / Emergency Room
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an RN in an Emergency Department.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
Compensation for the Emergency Department RN / ER Nurse / Emergency Room
The starting salary for this position ranges from $30 - $40 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position