Currently looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioners to fill openings in the Hematology/HCT unit at City of Hope. Interested candidates must have one or more years experience in Oncology and/or Hematology/HCT.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Hematology/HCT
- Report to the Clinical Nurse Manager of Hematology/HCT Advanced Practice Providers.
- Use advanced knowledge and experience to coordinate care for HEM/HCT patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Blend evidenced-based nursing with nursing education and research and empower to make a difference.
- Take histories, conduct physicals, order, perform and interpret appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests and therapies and furnishing drugs and devices in a cost efficient manner.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Hematology/HCT
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program. Masters Degree in Nursing.
- 1+ years of Nurse Practitioner experience, preferable in the Hematology/HCT.
- Must be board certified.
Compensation for the Nurse Practitioner - Hematology/HCT
The salary for this position ranges from $150,000 - $175,000 depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position