Currently looking for an experienced Nurse Manager or Director to fill the Women's Services Director opening with Erlanger Health System. Interested candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience in a nursing management role and a minimum of five years of OB nursing experience.
Responsibilities of the Women's Services Director
- Responsibility of providing leadership for East Labor and Delivery, East Mother/Baby, Neonatal Services, and Childbirth Education.
- Responsible for Women's Services strategic planning, marketing, operational initiatives, fiscal management and service line development at the hospital.
- Ensure that all multidisciplinary planning activities impacting patient care are coordinated and linked to Erlanger Health System's mission and vision.
- Possess a vision for quality service, operational efficiency, and the ability to engage others in that vision, as well as data-driven, strong financial and analytical abilities.
- Possess the ability to solve and make decisions using critical thinking, as well as, be able to effectively interact with multiple team members and medical staff.
Requirements of the Women's Services Director
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred: Master's in Nursing or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in nursing management role.
- Minimum of five years OB nursing experience.
- Required: Current Tennessee licensure as a registered nurse.
- Preferred: Certification in OB, GYN, and/or Neonatal nursing.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position