Currently looking for experienced Pediatric RN's to fill multiple positions with Penn State Children's Hospital. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of Pediatric experience as an RN. This 18 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) has received the highest rating for care, placing it among the best in the world!
About the Registered Nurse – Pediatric ICU
- Patients in this PICU range from newborns to 18 years of age.
- This unit has a wide variety of patient types and advanced therapies include trauma, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, ECMO, oscillator, nitric oxide therapy and research.
- The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to a designated group of patients.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – Pediatric ICU
- Registered Nurse with license to practice professional nursing in the state of Pennsylvania required OR Registered Nurse from another state with a Temporary PA Practice Permit required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Pediatric RN.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position