Currently looking for experienced Critical Care RN's to fill multiple Surgical ICU RN openings with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU RN experience (No preference as to critical care type).
Responsibilities of the Surgical ICU RN, SICU Registered Nurse
- Brand new 18 bed Surgical ICU with Medical Overflow.
- Very high-energy unit encouraging growth all while on MAGNET journey.
- Team-work is highly encouraged ("work hard, play hard").
- Must be passionate about nursing.
Requirements of the Surgical ICU RN, SICU Registered Nurse
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- 2+ years of ICU Experience (No preference as to ICU experience).
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
Compensation for the Surgical ICU RN, SICU Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32 - $43 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position