Currently looking for an experienced Cardiovascular Critical Care RN to fill a Charge Nurse opening with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of CVICU RN experience. This unit is a 12 bed Medical Cardiac Unit.
Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular ICU Charge RN / CVICU Charge Nurse / Cardiac Unit
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Treatment of the following patient population: heart failure; post STEMI, post cardiac cath lab procedures, codes, etc.
- Treat modalities are (IABP) - Intra aorta balloon pumping, implella, CRRT, vasoactive infusions, hypothermia protocol, etc.
- This unit works within a collaborative (intensivist) practice model that supports educational pursuits and a healthy work environment.
Requirements of the Cardiovascular ICU Charge RN / CVICU Charge Nurse / Cardiac Unit
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an RN in a CVICU.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
- Management experience preferred.
Compensation for the Cardiovascular ICU Charge RN / CVICU Charge Nurse / Cardiac Unit
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32 - $46 per hour depending on experience
This is a management position
This is a full-time position