Currently looking for experienced Critical Care RN's to fill multiple Medical Surgical ICU Charge Nurse openings with Emory University Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU RN experience. The MSICU is an 18 bed unit specializing in respiratory failure, sepsis, surgical oncology and is our designated stroke certified unit.
Responsibilities of the Medical Surgical ICU Charge RN / Med Surg Charge Nurse / MSICU Registered Nurse
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- This unit works within a collaborative (intensivist) practice model that supports educational pursuits and a healthy work environment.
Requirements of the Medical Surgical ICU Charge RN / Med Surg Charge Nurse / MSICU Registered Nurse
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- 2+ years of ICU Experience (No preference as to ICU experience).
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
- Management experience preferred.
Compensation for the Medical Surgical ICU Charge RN / Med Surg Charge Nurse / MSICU Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32 - $46 per hour depending on experience
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position