Currently looking for an experienced Interventional Radiology RN to fill a full-time opening with Emory Healthcare's University Hospital. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as an Interventional Radiology RN.
Responsibilities of the Interventional Radiology RN
- Responsible for assisting physicians during interventional procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, electrophysiology, and other procedures by circulating, monitoring, and scrubbing for procedures.
- Provide patient care to adult and geriatric patients.
Requirements of the Interventional Radiology RN
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
- Minimum of 2 yrs of experience in Interventional Radiology.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Compensation for the Interventional Radiology RN
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32-$45/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position