Currently looking for an experienced Chemotherapy Infusion RN to fill an opening with Emory Healthcare's Winship Treatment Center in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates must have Chemotherapy administration &/or infusion experience.
Responsibilities of the Chemotherapy Infusion Registered Nurse
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Provide extraordinary care at a difficult time, working to ensure optimum delivery of services and quick recovery.
- Support and communicate with family members to help alleviate the stress and disruption that an a cancer diagnosis can cause.
Requirements of the Chemotherapy Infusion Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Chemotherapy administration &/or infusion experience, IV skills and central line experience required.
- Current Chemo/Bio card through ONS and OCN certification preferred.
Chemotherapy Infusion Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $35-$45/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position