Currently looking for an experienced Nurse Navigator to fill an opening with Emory Healthcare in their brand new facility in John's Creek at the Women's Clinic. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of case management experience, Chemotherapy + OBGYN experience is a plus.
Responsibilities of the RN Navigator, Women's Clinic
- Responsible for enhancing the patient experience by providing a seamless navigation process from diagnosis to survivorship.
- Responsible for collaborating with physicians and members of the interdisciplinary teams to triage, coordinate, and consistently manage patient care by educating, providing a link to research, serving as the primary point of contact for patients and families and providing indirect patient care.
- Works with patients and families to answer questions, provide emotional support and solve issues concerning the cycle of care.
Requirements of the RN Navigator, Women's Clinic
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
- Minimum of 1 year of case management experience.
- 2 years of Oncology + Chemotherapy experience is required.
- Chemotherapy + OBGYN experience is a plus!
Compensation for the RN Navigator, Women's Clinic
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32-$45/Hr depending on experience.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position