Currently looking for an experienced Electrophysiology RN to fill an opening with Emory Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of recent experience in an electrophysiology lab in an acute care setting.
Responsibilities of the Electrophysiology Registered Nurse
- Provide patient care to adult and geriatric patients.
- Assist physicians during electrophysiology procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, radiofrequency ablation, and other miscellaneous procedures by operating the electrophysiology recorder, hemodynamic monitoring computer and/or scrubbing for invasive cardiac and vascular procedures.
Requirements of the Electrophysiology Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse with current eligible Georgia State Nursing License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum of two (2) years recent experience in electrophysiology lab or, two (2) years experience in an Interventional Cath Lab.
- Prior experience with general vascular and/or coronary angiography.
- Thorough knowledge of cardiac arrhythmia interpretation.
Compensation for the Electrophysiology Registered Nurse
The starting salary for this position ranges from $32-$43/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position