Currently looking for an experienced Cardiac Cath Lab RN to fill an opening with Emory Healthcare St Joseph's Hospital. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 yrs of experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab RN.
Responsibilities of the Cardiac Cath Lab RN
- Responsible for assisting physicians during cardiac catheterizations, interventional procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, electrophysiology, and other cardiovascular procedures by circulating, monitoring, and scrubbing for procedures.
- Provide patient care to adult and geriatric patients.
Requirements of the Cardiac Cath Lab RN
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
- Minimum of 2 yrs of experience in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Thorough knowledge of cardiac arrhythmia interpretation.
- RCIS certification preferred.
Compensation for the Cardiac Cath Lab RN
The starting salary for this position ranges from $34-$44/Hr depending on experience & shift differentials.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position