Currently looking for an experienced Pediatric Hematology/Oncology RN to fill the Assistant Nurse Manager opening with Stanford Children's Health. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of acute care Pediatric Hematology and/or Oncology experience. Charge/Supervisory experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Nurse Manager, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Participate in the management of human and material resources as well as program planning and evaluation.
- Provides input and participates into the development and management of the budget.
- Provides supervision of employees, participates in hiring, assigns work, coaches, trains, evaluates performance and completes simple disciplinary actions.
- Actively works to ensure optimal delivery of care as well as performance improvement initiatives either through direct involvement and membership or by occasionally leading performance improvement team efforts.
- Able to actively collaborate with peers, subordinates and supervisors in constructive problem solving as well as to facilitate frequent team building interactions with staff.
Requirements of the Assistant Nurse Manager, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of acute care registered nursing experience in pediatric hematology and /or oncology.
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification and bilingual preferred.
- Charge/Supervisory experience preferred.
Compensation for the Assistant Nurse Manager, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
The salary for this position ranges from $155,000 - $175,000 depending on experience
This is a management position
This is a full-time position