Summary: Create and modify production prints for motor coaches using AutoCAD. Additional duties will include construction design.
- Make final sketches of proposed drawings.
- Check dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Make any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Ink in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
- Draw charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draw finished designs from sketches.
- Use computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
Formal education in the form of a college degree or a certificate of Training in AutoCAD; six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs