Primary Responsibility: Designing and engineering of high-end motor coaches.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development and design of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Research and develop new parts
- Evaluate vendor products
- Troubleshoot manufacturing/design problems
- Create product specifications
- Review finished coaches to ensure that coach specifications and weights are correct
- Participate in the development and maintenance of C/FMVSS documents
- Review and approve product improvement suggestions
- Work with other departments to resolve issues related to a product
- Participate in product seminars
Applicants should possess several years of RV motorized engineering or manufacturing experience and an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of a motorized product. Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred.
This position is a full-time position. The work schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs