- Can operate equipment safely and efficiently;
- Drive truck to pit/stockpile and position truck for loading by loader operator/storage bin. Drive truck to primary crusher/stockpile and dump material into the primary crusher/on the stockpile. Lower bed of truck and drive to be loaded again;
- Must be able to perform repetitive work: Involves performing a few routine and uninvolved tasks over and over again according to set procedures, sequence, or pace with little opportunity for diversion or interruption;
- May be exposed to conditions such as fumes, odors, dusts, mists, and gases that affect the respiratory system, eyes and skin;
- Constantly required to hear sounds and have clarity of near or far;
- Requires climbing on and off of the truck which requires balance and equilibrium;
- Requires use of feet for repetitive movements such as foot controls while driving truck;
- Must be able to work in low light conditions;
- Must be able to multitask;
- CAN’T BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience operating heavy equipment;
- Be able to work overtime when required;
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
Visit Careers at American Materials Company