Great company benefits!
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment;
- Ability to operate various pieces of heavy equipment, including loaders, excavators, dozers, etc.;
- Be familiar with and incorporate information derived from the manuals for the individual equipment being operated;
- Be familiar with the equipment and Daily Equipment Checklist;
- Communicate with Manager as to the daily job specifications; operate the equipment in a safe and responsible manner;
- Perform daily pre-start up procedures; i.e. note the service due date, check fluid levels and make sure the equipment to be used is in good running order, complete Daily Equipment Checklist;
- Keep equipment clean. Wiping down equipment not only promotes positive public image, but enables the operator to inspect the equipment close range;
- Ability to follow directions;
- Ability to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience;
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check;
- Pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
Visit Careers at American Materials Company