- Provides assistance in equipment inspections and identifies conditions (wear, alignment, function, etc.) and monitors performance as directed;
- Reports plant and/or equipment conditions to appropriate personnel as required;
- Assists plant personnel with repair and maintenance;
- Thorough mechanical knowledge of crusher and related equipment;
- Analyzes malfunctions and repairs and rebuilds conveyors and crushing equipment;
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear;
- Welds broken parts and structural members and other items as necessary using stick welding processes;
- Diagnose problems and perform mechanical repair;
- Perform routine preventative maintenance such as lubricating, and failure analysis;
- Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures and requirements;
- Maintains good housekeeping practices on equipment;
- Candidates must be able to work in a heavy industrial environment, exposed to weather elements, some noise; must have ability to work independently and problem-solve while working alone or as part of a team;
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including some weekends and must be punctual in adhering to established start times; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in maintenance and welding.
Visit Careers at American Materials Company