Are you looking to start a career as a Civil Technician with a well-known, successful organization? Patriot Towers might be a great fit for you. The Civil Technician position is based in Rochester, NY traveling throughout Western New York and
Summary of Position: The Civil Technician receives oral and or written direction from the foreman and is expected to work in all weather conditions. This position works with heavy machinery clearing trees, excavating holes, pouring concrete, and building roads. Patriot Towers provides on the job training for employees. This position requires travel Monday-Friday, home on weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lifts and loads equipment onto company vehicles.
- Ensures safety standards are always met.
- Works cooperatively with foreman and members on all crews.
- Complete work and maintain high quality standards.
- Education / Experience
- Basic electric knowledge a plus
- Outdoor construction experience is preferred
- Basic Abilities
- Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
- Must be able to use common sense and solve problems independently.
- Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs independently and up to 100 lbs. with help.
- Must be able to stand, crawl, crouch, reach and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Must have and maintain a clean driver's license, CDL a plus.
Special Note: This is a M-F traveling position. Home on weekends.
Patriot Towers is proud to be an EEO/AA and Veteran-Friendly employer. Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check required. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Must be eligible to work in this country.
This is a full time position