Are you looking for a career as an Electrician with a well-known, successful organization? Patriot Towers may be a great fit for you!
Summary of Position: The Electrician is responsible for the electrical circuits on Telecommunication tower sites. This position requires travel, on the road M-F but home on the weekends.
- Install, repair, or replace any and all electrical circuits on Cell Phone / 911 and other Telecommunications Tower Sites
- Install single 200A single phase services up to 8 gang 800A multi metering gear
- Installs above ground, and underground single-phase circuits for telco, tower, and tower lighting systems on cell sites
- Troubleshoot and repair underground and above ground circuits
- Performs layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes and existing drawings.
- Adheres to all OSHA and Industry established regulations.
- Repairs or replaces wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Cuts, pulls, and terminates single phase conductors up to 500MCM 800-amp single phase.
- Drives vehicles equipped with tools and materials to job sites.
- Coordinates work assignment preparation and completion with other workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Master electricians license or equivalent experience
- Clean NYS diver license and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel on overnight assignments
- Experience with DC Power plants, and DC power distribution a plus.
Special Note: This is a M-F traveling position. Home on weekends.
Patriot Towers is proud to be an EEO/AA and Veteran-Friendly employer. Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check required. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Must be eligible to work in this country.