Come Work With Us
Be Exceptional. Deliver Excellence. Make A Difference.
LimnoTech is a leading environmental engineering firm. Our clients face water-related problems that are more challenging and costly than ever before. It is our job to help our clients make decisions based on the best available science and real-world constraints. Are you ready to join a team of smart, talented people who are motivated every day to deliver excellence and make a difference for our clients, partners, and the environment?
The developer or analyst hired will contribute to the design, implementation, testing and delivery of innovative software for projects in LimnoTech’s service areas, such as:
- Watershed, stream, and lake restoration planning and design
- Environmental site investigations
- Contaminant fate and transport
- Hydraulic and hydrologic evaluations
- Stormwater management, planning, and design
- Water quality modeling and watershed assessments
We have found that effective software development depends on communication and shared understanding between domain experts and developers. This is greatly aided by developers’ understanding of science and engineering principles, and scientists and engineers’ understanding of computer capabilities. Your work will be initially focused on implementation of robust code to perform data management, simulation, visualization, and user interface tasks in desktop and web products that address clients’ environmental issues, such as evaluation of exposure risks at contaminated sites.
We emphasize collaborative on-the-job learning, advanced training, and professional leadership, and we believe in providing team members with the tools and work environment needed to chart and navigate their career paths.
- Demonstrated aptitude for modern software development is a must; familiarity with Microsoft .NET platform, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Basic, C#, Fortran, VB6, and git are all strong positives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited university program is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential, as are strong analytical and computational abilities.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team members with good interpersonal skills thrive in our collegial organization. If you like working with other smart, dedicated people to solve problems, we’d like to hear from you.
- Relevant work and internship experience in a professional setting are a plus but not a requirement. Training/experience in data management and analysis, environmental site investigations, or other related areas is desirable.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. for any employer (proper documentation is required).
LimnoTech rewards high achievement within a supportive working community. Individual achievement is rewarded through a unique merit review process based on recommendations from colleagues at all levels of the company, plus positive feedback from clients. This system drives pay increases and opportunities for increased project and corporate responsibility. In addition to highly competitive compensation, LimnoTech offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental and disability coverage; 401k savings; flexible benefits program; employee stock ownership program; medical leave; and more.
Our collegial environment and flat management structure aren’t for everyone; there is no formal “corporate ladder” to climb. Instead, we offer each employee the opportunity to chart their own paths to success, and provide the tools and guidance to do that.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.limno.com
LimnoTech is an employee-owned (ESOP), affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
Collaboration between diverse individuals with different perspectives fosters innovative solutions. To that end, LimnoTech welcomes all qualified candidates for a diverse work force, and we are committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination. Employees are hired and promoted based strictly and solely on their competence to perform the work, without regard to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation regarding gender preference, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs