Customer Service Representative
Make a difference helping someone connect with language services! Join Language Link as a Customer Service Representative to connect clients with interpreters! We are currently hiring for representatives who can answer calls and coordinate job requests for customers and provide support services.
Applicants will need to be able to work any of the shifts available and be available to work any day of the week.
- Take incoming calls from clients needing interpreters for appointments.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Data entry into Language Link's database.
- Responsible for coordinating with available interpreters to fill assignments and provide interpreters with needed information.
- Must have reliable internet.
- Must have a PC or Laptop (that is not a Mac).
- Must have two plug in uninterruptible power supply for computer and internet router.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and database software.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $6.00 per hour
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs