We are hiring right now for ASL Onsite Interpreters in Vancouver, WA!!!Language Link is seeking American Sign Language interpreters to work on-site at various locations.
The Requirements and Qualifications:
- Be fluent in both English and the target language
- Have strong verbal communication skills in both languages
- Professional and courteous behavior
- Be accustomed with the consecutive interpretation process
- Strong ability and passion for interpretation and customer service
- Knowledge of the interpreter Code of Ethics
While headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, we provide services to clients all over the country, and we work with independently contracted interpreters from all over the world. We service over 240 Languages and dialects. Our interpreters and translators are important to us. Beyond their expert services, we place importance on their job satisfaction and their ability to provide for their families.
If you are interested, please respond with your resume and attach any certifications you may have (ex: Bridging the Gap, NBCMI, CCHI, etc.).
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs