Language Link is looking for Thai voice talent's!
While headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, we provide services to clients all over the country, and we work with independently contracted translators from all over the world. We service over 240 Languages and dialects.
The Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience recording voice overs for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Must have a demo reel or portfolio of voice work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must have appropriate equipment to record broadcast quality audio or have access to a studio capable of producing broadcast quality audio
- Able to perform under tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with team members and clients
- Should have experience working with a wide variety of voice over projects
In order to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements above with your rates.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs