Language Link is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and affirmative action (“AA”) employer. As such, Language Link is committed to providing a workplace free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- Full-time Hourly
- Pay based on experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance ( after 90 days of employment)
- Respond to help desk requests.
- Configure and deploy new computers and related equipment.
- Maintain printers.
- Troubleshoot and fix common computer issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2+ years in help desk or technical support.
- Experience with DNS & Active Directory
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/10 and MAC OS X.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills.
- You must be a self-starter.
If this position sounds interesting, please submit your resume for consideration.
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs