Hiring Full-Time Spanish Interpreters!
Are you a Spanish interpreter located in the Vancouver/Portland area who is friendly, hardworking and looking to build your career as an interpreter? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we would love for you to join our team here at Language Link.
Language Link is an Interpretation company located in Vancouver, WA that has spent the last few decades providing expert, reliable services to our growing clientele. Our interpreters and translators are important to us. Beyond their expert services, we place importance on their job satisfaction and their ability to provide for their families.
Pay range: $15 - $18 based on experience
Benefits available after 60 days:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fluency in the languages to be interpreted.
- To facilitate understanding in communication by faithfully interpreting, into the target language, everything being said without adding, omitting or changing anything.
- To maintain impartiality and show no bias or preference toward either party while interpreting.
- To interpret in the first form at all times; clarify when necessary (informing both parties) and maintain the highest level of confidentiality as well as abide by code of ethics for interpreters.
- To be aware of his/her own culture and other cultures encountered in their duties and explaining any cultural differences when appropriate.
- To preserve the highest level of proficiency by, continuing to improve his/her interpreting skills and ethical performance.
- Must demonstrate the highest level of customer service towards our clients and theirs, at all times.
- Perform all office functions and other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Apply online only as walk-ins will not be accepted.
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs