New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn 16 extra hours PTO their first day!
At this time, Life's Abundance is only hiring applicants who are fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis consistent with state and federal laws.
$16.00 hourly rate plus a $500 sign-on bonus* when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/29/2021..
*Bonus terms: Bonus offered for a limited time only. Team Members must be employed at the time of the payout, and payouts will occur in installments.
Join our team of employee-owners as a Warehouse Team Member! This is a full-time position, with a 40-hour workweek Monday-Friday, first-shift only. There are no night or weekend shifts and employees get all major national holidays off and paid.
- Preparing orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes, and staging orders
- Assisting with inventory management such as receiving, returns, and cycle counts.
- Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Our Warehouse Team is looking for a candidate to help be a caretaker of the inventory from receiving all the way through to when it leaves our hands, to ensure that we meet or exceed customer expectations for quality and speed of processing while maintaining a safe work environment. The right candidate will be reliable, honest, and enjoys working in a team-oriented environment. They would possess an eagerness to take accountability over their work, and not be afraid to ask for help or speak up with ideas or concerns. A regular part of their day would involve preparing orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes, and staging orders. They would also be cross-trained to assist with inventory management such as receiving, returns, and cycle counts.
Life’s Abundance provides an ever-evolving opportunity for employee growth, and job responsibilities may be modified over time.
What will make you successful
- Reliability, honesty, and taking ownership and accountability for your work
- Enjoying working in a faced paced environment
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds in weight, and be on your feet for several hours at a time
- Being a positive, respectful, and productive team player. Supporting team members and helping with onboarding and cross-training
- Communicating- not being afraid to bring up new ideas, ask questions, or admit a mistake
- Demonstrate the ability to work with computer and tablet
- Availability to work full-time Monday through Friday, first-shift hours.
- Existing forklift certification is a plus, or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of job entry date- paid by the company
An abundance of benefits
- $16.00 starting hourly rate with a $500 sign-on bonus*
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays Off
- Medical insurance for employees plus family that includes dental and vision- with up to 85% paid by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shares of company stock through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Professional development and we prefer to promote from within as much as possible
- Discounts on Company Products
- Casual dress- every day is casual Friday
At Life’s Abundance we put people first- in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. By shifting the conversation from profit to purpose and from sales to sustainability, we are committed to empowering people and their pets to live healthier and happier lives.
As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families.
Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large. We are 100% employee-owned, and it shows in the way we take ownership of initiatives and work together as a team. If you’re an energetic, collaborative person who wants to make a positive dent in the universe while helping others live their best lives, we want to hear from you!
At Life’s Abundance, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. Life’s Abundance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position