Join our Team of Employee Owners as a Warehouse Assistant Manager!
We are looking for a qualified Warehouse Assistant Manager with strong organizational skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This is a working manager, full-time position with a 40-hour workweek Monday-Friday, first-shift only. There are no night or weekend shifts and employees get all major national holidays off and paid.
- Ensure accurate and timely shipping: assist the team with and oversee preparing orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes, and staging orders
- Manage 3-4 warehouse associates, monitoring work, coordinating training, and ensuring safety is the top priority
- Accurate and timely receiving of inventory and support for inventory control
- Following quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Recommend improved methods, tools, fixtures, equipment, or layout changes to improve workflow, productivity, enhance quality, safety, and efficiency.
Life’s Abundance provides an ever-evolving opportunity for employee growth, and job responsibilities may be modified over time.
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Assistant Manager to ensure the department's purpose of being caretakers of the inventory from receiving all the way through to when it leaves our hands, to ensure that we meet or exceed customer expectations for quality and speed of processing while maintaining accuracy and a safe, supportive work environment. If you are seeking rewarding work in a growing company where others care about your future and want you to be successful, we invite you to come grow with us at our Tualatin warehouse location.
What will make you successful
- Reliability, honesty, and taking ownership and accountability for your work
- Enjoying working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment while fostering a safe and supportive workplace
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to ensure the following of quality service standards and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds in weight, and be on your feet for several hours at a time
- Strong communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Availability to work full-time, Monday through Friday, first shift hours.
- Knowledge of standard computer programs, and comfortable with computers and tablets
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% yearly
- Existing forklift certification, or ability to obtain one within 90 days of job entry date, paid by the company.
An Abundance of Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical insurance for employee plus family that includes dental and vision (up to 85% paid by the company)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shares of company stock through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Professional Development
- Discounts on Company Products
- Casual dress- every day is casual Friday
At Life’s Abundance we put people first- in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. By shifting the conversation from profit to purpose and from sales to sustainability, we are committed to empowering people and their pets to live healthier and happier lives.
As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families.
Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large. We are 100% employee-owned, and it shows in the way we take ownership of initiatives and work together as a team. If you’re an energetic, collaborative person who wants to make a positive dent in the universe while helping others live their best lives, we want to hear from you!
At Life’s Abundance, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. Life’s Abundance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This is a management position
This is a full time position