Join our Team of Employee Owners as an IT Developer!
If you just love to write code, this may not be the job for you. If you are excited about diving into a problem, collaborating on a solution and carrying the Software Architect role keep reading.
We are seeking a qualified IT Developer with a learner's mindset who enjoys working with people in a team-oriented environment. The purpose of this role will be to collaboratively work with team members on the design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support of software applications across various platforms and devices with a primary focus on Sitecore. If you are seeking rewarding work in a well established and growing company where others care about your future and want you to be successful, we invite you to grow with us at Life's Abundance.
Please Note: This position could be a remote position. If a qualified candidate were close to our headquarters in Jupiter, Florida, and interested in coming into the office regularly, we would welcome that as well. This is a full-time position with a 40-hour workweek, Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST.
What will make you successful
- Experience with asp.net including mvc and core, .net (c# and vb.net), and SQL server coding
- Experience with Sitecore Experience platform is a plus
- A learner's mindset: curiosity, and an interest to learn new concepts
- Empathy and communication: the ability to see your software through the eyes of the user, and the ability to utilize communication styles appropriate to different audiences
- Teamwork, accountability, and problem-solving: being approachable, helpful, and taking ownership of your field
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to travel, about 10%, as we'd welcome you to occasionally visit our headquarters in Florida, and attend conferences.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical insurance for employee plus family that includes dental and vision (up to 85% paid by the company)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Discounts on Company Products
About Life's Abundance
At Life’s Abundance, we put people first — in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our mission and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families. Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large.
Our inclusive culture sprung from the seeds planted by our first CEO, who is a woman. This vision is fully realized in the diversity represented within our company today. Our current CEO hails from Trinidad and we have several women and minorities in leadership positions. Our staff come from a multitude of cultures and backgrounds. We embrace the diversity of thought, ideas, and humanity represented across all of our departments. Guided by our Core Values, we come together in our common Purpose of empowering people - employees included - and pets to live happier, healthier lives.
Privately held and 100% employee-owned, Life’s Abundance is positioned for long-term growth that benefits the whole team. If you’re an energetic, collaborative person who wants to help others live their best lives, we want to hear from you.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position