Join our Team of Employee-Owners as a Warehouse Team Member!
We are seeking a qualified warehouse lead team member who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Major job duties include preparing orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes, and staging orders. If you are seeking rewarding work in a growing company where others care about your future and want you to be successful, we invite you to come grow with us at our Waterbury warehouse location.
This is a full-time position, with a 40-hour workweek Monday-Friday. There are no night or weekend shifts and employees get all major national holidays off.
- Motivation, honesty, accountability, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly, and be on your feet for several hours at a time.
- Prepare orders by processing requests, pulling materials, packing boxes, and staging orders
- Strong communications skills and teamwork
- Previous supervisory/lead experience is a plus
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time hours – must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of standard computer programs
- Existing forklift certification is a plus, or ability to obtain one within 90 days of job entry date, paid by the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical insurance for employee plus family that includes dental and vision (up to 85% paid by the company)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Discounts on Company Products
About Life's Abundance
Privately held and 100% employee-owned, Life’s Abundance is positioned for long-term growth that benefits the whole team. At Life’s Abundance, we put people first — in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families. Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large.
Empowering people and their pets to live healthier and happier lives since 1999, Life’s Abundance is a fantastic, stable environment for career growth.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position