Join our Team of Employee Owners as a Junior Accountant!
We’re an employee-owned, award-winning company with a track record of success over the last 20 years! Our work environment is team-oriented, fast-paced, professionally casual, and the work is exciting and rewarding. This role helps to fulfill the company’s accounting needs by maintaining accounting records and executing internal control & analytical activities.
Major job responsibilities include: maintaining inventory accounts by recording goods received and stock adjustments, costing manufactured goods, managing the execution and accounting for physical inventory counts, reconciling bank accounts, preparing monthly schedules and other general ledger accounts reconciliation, assisting in processing accounts payable invoices, along with working with your team to establish goals and action plans to improve department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Two years or more experience in accounting
- Possesses strong ethical standards and personal integrity
- Working knowledge of Great Plains software and Quick Books is a plus
- Familiar with a wide range of accounting practices and procedures
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based quarterly and annual bonuses
- Medical insurance for employee plus family that includes dental and vision (up to 85% paid by the company)
- Paid personal and volunteer time off along with paid national holiday
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k savings plan
- Discounts on company products
- A fast-paced, friendly working environment
ABOUT LIFE'S ABUNDANCE
Privately held and 100% employee-owned, Life’s Abundance is positioned for long-term growth that benefits the whole team. At Life’s Abundance, we put people first — in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families. Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large.
Empowering people and their pets to live healthier and happier lives since 1999, Life’s Abundance is a terrific, stable environment for career growth.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position