Join our Team of Employee Owners as a Customer Care Assistant Manager!
We are seeking a curious minded assistant manager candidate who enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Major job responsibilities include collecting and analyzing customer care related data, updating and elevating service standards, and supporting and fostering a team building environment in the call center.
Nights and weekends are not part of the regular work week.
This position has excellent opportunity for advancement as the department manager is nearing retirement.
If you are seeking rewarding work in a company where others care about your future and want you to be successful, we invite you to come grow with us at our corporate headquarters in Jupiter.
- A Learner Mindset
- Curiosity to ask “why” and “what if” questions
- Strong business writing skills
- A nurturing attitude and problem-solving ability
- Associate's Degree or equivalent call center management experience
- Competence with using word and excel in a business setting
- Prior Management Experience
- Ability to travel domestically up to 5 times a year
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical insurance for employee plus family that includes dental and vision (up to 85% paid by the company)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Discounts on Company Products
ABOUT LIFE'S ABUNDANCE
Privately held and 100% employee-owned, Life’s Abundance is positioned for long-term growth that benefits the whole team. At Life’s Abundance, we put people first — in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families. Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large.
Empowering people and their pets to live healthier and happier lives since 1999, Life’s Abundance is a terrific, stable environment for career growth.
Department: Customer Care
This is a management position
This is a full time position