We’re an employee-owned, award-winning company with a track record of success over the last 15 years! Our work environment is pleasant, the atmosphere is professionally casual, and the work is exciting and rewarding.
The position of supply chain clerk involves assisting the supply chain manager in monitoring, managing and reporting on the company's inventory.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels
- Assist with processing purchase orders
- Maintain vendors’ information consistent with company’s requirements
- Monitor suppliers’ completion of purchase orders
- Coordinate with carriers for delivery of goods
- Provide logistics support to warehouse managers, including
- order confirmations and ETA’s
- order tracking and back orders
- Assist with products’ assembly activities
- Maintain and file purchase related documents in compliance with FDA regulations, company’s policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Associates Degree in Business
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to lift 20+ Lbs.
- Able to multi-task, must be able to prioritize work load and deliver positive results
- Must be able to communicate in a positive way, bi-lingual a plus
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated; must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Willing to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Working Conditions: Frequent standing, sitting, walk, bending and twist at the waist.
- Must be able to pass background check, criminal and credit prior to employment
- Competitive Pay
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical Insurance ( up to 85% paid by company)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Discounts on Company Products
Life's Abundance is on a mission to improve the health and well-being of consumers and business is booming! Since 1999, we've been providing premium, health-promoting products for people and their pets. We offer rewarding work, helping customers to be happy and our extensive network of distributors to achieve success. Many employees have worked for Life’s Abundance for over 10 years, so this is a place where you can enjoy a long-term career!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs