Join our team of employee-owners as an IT Project Manager at Life's Abundance! If you pride yourself on your strategy development, communication, team management, and execution - keep reading!
At this time, Life's Abundance is only hiring applicants who are fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis consistent with state and federal laws.
- Managing various IT project timelines, activities, resources, and budgets.
- Discussing and planning sprints with realistic time frames and goals
- Managing stakeholder expectations and understanding their requirements
- Liaise between developers and stakeholders such as department managers and the executive team
- Communicating system developments to all affected business units and coordinating any required training.
- Working closely with outsourced development vendors
- Tracking performance against objectives and developing corrective strategies when objectives are not being met
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Removing impediments by engaging the right personnel and or finding the right solution
- Developing and coordinating test plans and system rollouts
- Writing system specifications
- Meeting deadlines and budget constraints
Our IT Department is looking for a team member to coordinate resources to create and support new and existing software. The right candidate will be able to scope, develop, and manage IT projects with a team of 4-6 people in a supportive and team-oriented environment. They would possess a desire for pragmatic innovation, a problem-solving mindset, and strong communication skills including technical and proactive. Even though a typical day isn't very “typical” here (but who wants that anyways), a regular part of their day would involve interacting, effectively communicating, and negotiating with all the project stakeholders to determine the most accurate and appropriate definition of project scope and schedule. Therefore the ability to utilize communication styles appropriate to different audiences is key.
Life’s Abundance provides an ever-evolving opportunity for employee growth, and job responsibilities may be modified over time.
What will make you successful
- Highly effective and experienced with strategy development, communication, team management, execution, and decision making.
- Ability to scope, develop, and manage various IT projects
- Strong communication skills including technical and proactive, with the ability to utilize communication styles appropriate to different audiences
- Ability to discuss and plan sprints with realistic time frames and goals
- People friendly, self-motivating, and highly ethical
- Strong interest and ability to identify opportunities to improve existing processes
- A learner's mindset: curiosity, and an interest to learn new concepts
- SCRUM/Agile development experience, with SCRUM, PMI or PMP certifications is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (SQL, Azure Dev Ops, Visual Studio) is a plus
- A working understanding of SQL and code is a plus
- BS Degree (IT related) or 2+ years of IT Project Management Experience is a plus
- Availability to work full-time Monday through Friday
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel domestically for training and company events
An abundance of benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays Off
- Medical insurance for employees plus family that includes dental and vision- with up to 85% paid by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shares of company stock through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Professional development and we prefer to promote from within as much as possible
- Discounts on Company Products
- Casual dress- every day is casual Friday
At Life’s Abundance we put people first- in fact, that principle is hard-coded into the way we do business. By shifting the conversation from profit to purpose and from sales to sustainability, we are committed to empowering people and pets to live healthier and happier lives.
As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families.
Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large. We are 100% employee-owned, and it shows in the way we take ownership of initiatives and work together as a team. If you’re an energetic, collaborative person who wants to make a positive dent in the universe while helping others live their best lives, we want to hear from you!
At Life’s Abundance, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. Life’s Abundance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This is a management position
This is a full time position