We’re an employee-owned, award-winning company with a track record of success over the last 15 years! Our work environment is pleasant, the atmosphere is professionally casual, and the work is exciting and rewarding.
This position supports fulfilling the company’s accounting needs by maintaining accounting records, and executing internal control & analytical activities.
- Maintaining inventory accounts by recording goods received and stock adjustments.
- Managing the execution and accounting for physical inventory counts.
- Maintaining the receivables sub-ledger, by processing settlements, and reconciling receivables accounts.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Preparing monthly schedules and other general ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Assisting in processing payables invoices.
- Participating as a team member in establishing goals and action plans to improve department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications & Skills:
Associates degree in Accounting
Two years or more experience in accounting
Working knowledge of Great Plains software a plus
Familiar with a wide range of accounting practices and procedures
Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
Ability to efficiently work under pressure, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned tasks
Proficient with Microsoft Office products
A Fast-paced, Friendly Working Environment
Health Care/Hospitalization Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Employee Discounts on Company Merchandise
Qualified Retirement Plan (401K)
Employee-owned Company (ESOP)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs