We’re an employee-owned, award-winning company with a track record of success over the last 15 years! Our work environment is pleasant, the atmosphere is professionally casual, and the work is exciting and rewarding.
The position of accountant requires assisting the Financial Controller in maintaining accurate accounting records, ensuring compliance with company-wide accounting and operating policies, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities
- Maintain fixed assets sub ledger
- Maintain general ledger
- Perform various Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Support timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assists with preparing financial statements
- Prepare and maintain weekly cash flow projection
- Assists with budget preparation, and analysis
- Collaborate closely with team members to achieve the overall objectives of the department
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years general ledger accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting background
- Good analytical abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Solutions oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, with the ability to utilize standard software applications and be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- Performance-based Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical Insurance ( up to 85% paid by company)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Discounts on Company Products
Life's Abundance is on a mission to improve the health and well-being of consumers and business is booming! Since 1999, we've been providing premium, health-promoting products for people and their pets. We offer rewarding work, helping customers to be happy and our extensive network of distributors to achieve success. Many employees have worked for Life’s Abundance for over 10 years, so this is a place where you can enjoy a long-term career!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs