Railroad19, Inc. is a growing technology consulting company that develops customized software solutions and provides software development services.
We are currently seeking a technical recruiter with business development and HR experience to help expand on and maintain our existing team of talented technical engineers and personnel. A strong candidate will have a technical background and be in-tune with the latest trends in software and applications development.
At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. While our headquarters are located in Saratoga Springs, New York, we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US. This is a full time role with vacation, full benefits and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing) for multiple job requisitions. This includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Create and maintain social media identities to promote open roles and foster candidate interaction and engagement
- Create plans to fill new roles and assemble sourcing strategies for each search
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by innovating new and creative ways to attract talent.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Regularly track and analyze applicant pipeline in ATS and present performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Assist in new business development looking for opportunities expand company growth
- Assist in building company brand awareness
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 year(s) experience in full cycle technical recruiting for all levels across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating/closing and relationship management
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- A relationship builder and a team player - driven to contribute to our growth and success
- A multi-tasker and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Well-spoken on the phone & eloquent
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve, modernize, look ahead
- You solve strategic & tactical problems
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position