Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Hospice Aide
What You Must Have:
- Certified Nursing Assistant license in the state you would work
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- At least one year experience as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home, home health agency, hospice or long term care facility, or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide program
Full Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with up to 4% employer matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company car for qualifying individuals
- Mileage reimbursement
What You Will Do:
- Provide direct patient care to patient under direction of the RN and according to the Aide Plan of Care
- Provide necessary skill to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to patient to ensure continuity of care
- Practice accepted infection control principles. Provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees
- Provide an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property
- Contribute to the management and efficient operation of the agency and demonstrate effective time management skills
- Provide skills necessary to perform treatments and procedures according to agency policy
- Promote the agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant that is experienced in customer service and eager to join an exciting organization.
You can Make A Difference in the lives of others!
At Heart to Heart Hospice, our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones during a time when compassionate care is needed most. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
It is this Agency's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, HHA, Aide, Hospice Aide, Hospice CNA, Hospice HHA
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Heart to Heart Hospice