What You Must Have:
- Current State Registered Nurse License
- Current Driver's License & Reliable Transportation
- Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, hospice or home health preferred
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, flexible, and able to work well and participate in a multidisciplinary group setting
- Possess good organization, people and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and strategies simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Full Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with up to 4% employer matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company car for qualifying individuals
- Mileage reimbursement
What You Will Do
- Direct and coordinate clinical departments and sites; assumes responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services delivered in compliance with State and federal regulations (Conditions of Participation)
- Supervise and provide direction to nursing staff and team members, in an effort to ensure quality, compliance with Plan of Care, assessment and reassessment of patient's needs and continuity of services by appropriate health care personnel
- Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge, skills and achieve quality experiences. Continuously trains nursing staff to retain employees with the highest quality of patient care
- Provide coaching, development, feedback and annual evaluations to team members in a professional and timely manner
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Patient Care Manager that is experienced in customer service and eager to join an exciting organization.
You can Make A Difference in the lives of others!
At Heart to Heart Hospice, our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones during a time when compassionate care is needed most. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
It is this Agency's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Admissions Nurse, Admissions RN, Registered Nurse, RN, Hospice RN, Hospice Admissions,, Manager, RN Manager, Manager, Nurse Manager Heath care Manager, Team Manager, Hospice Team Manager, RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse director, director of nursing, DON, team leader
This is a management position
This is a full time position