Revenue Cycle Specialist
What You Must Have:
- High School diploma or its equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of medical billing / collections experience preferred. Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement processes and procedures
Full Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with up to 4% employer matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company car for qualifying individuals
- Mileage reimbursement
What You Will Do:
- Accurately enter patient / client billing data and a variety of billing rates
- Coordinate, review, and analyze documentation and data entry supporting Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial pay requirements to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Maintain tracking tools to endure that all necessary information is secured for timely accurate payment. This includes eligibility, insurance verification, authorizations, etc.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Registered Nurse that is experienced in customer service and eager to join an exciting organization.
You can Make A Difference in the lives of others!
At Heart to Heart Hospice, our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones during a time when compassionate care is needed most. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
It is this Agency's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
biller, billing, indeed123
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position