We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Clinical Liaison (RN) that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Clinical Liaison (RN), you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Develop a Hospice presence in the healthcare community with hospitals and health care providers
- Develop, educate and consult with medical professionals concerning hospice programs, pain management and Medicare/Medicaid/commercial reimbursements
- Inform appropriate patients and their families about Hospice goals, philosophy and services we provide to them
- Actively establish and maintain market acceptance and allegiance
- Establish public relations programs for interpretation of the agency's services and to foster good working relations with physicians and community agencies. Responsible for the implementation of specific projects and initiatives as directed
- Ensure hospice plan of care is adhered to during hospital admissions
What You Must Have:
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse License
- Minimum of two years RN experience with hospice, home health care experience preferred
- Understanding of hospice philosophy and the principles of death and dying
- Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Hospice RN, RN, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Hospice Nurse, Hospice Customer Service, Hospice Registered Nurse, Hospice RN, Nurse, RNCM, Case Manager Clinical Liaison
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position