We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Executive Director with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As an Executive Director you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Establish, implement and evaluate goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the high standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Responsible for overall direction and operation for this agency.
- Responsible for the employment of qualified hospice personnel.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of quality hospice services.
- Responsible for establishing standards of care to comply with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
What You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in health care management, hospice strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of hospice care and the services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary group
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative personnel
- Demonstrated experience driving growth and profitability through excellent customer service
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Executive Director Hospice Director Sales Marketing Director Nursing Manager, administrator
This is a management position
This is a full time position