We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Area Director of Sales that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization. This position will be responsible for the Houston, Beaumont, and Lufkin areas.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Area Vice President of Sales, you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Lead the development and implementation of regional and program specific sales plans in conjunction with the ED and RVP Operations and RVP of Sales.
- Direct accountability for Revenue, ADC and Admissions Growth within assigned region.
- Train, coach, mentor and manage Executive Directors in their role as Sales Managers for their Community Education Representative Teams.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, training and evaluation of Hospice Consultants.
- Interact with internal/external customers with the highest level of integrity.
- Assess and Monitor Revenue, Admissions and ADC Growth through the sales teams’ territory management.
- Ensure overall compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures.
- Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner.
What You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and knowledge in sales management.
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional sales management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated history of developing sales and growth, with experience in managing sales professionals.
- Knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of the Medicare Hospice Benefit preferred.
- Excellent observation, communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Understanding of business processes and systems that support the healthcare industry.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, organization and coaching skills with a strong sense of self as well as confidence in his or her abilities to provide sound counsel and recommendations on how to operate the business successfully.
- Experience in changing organizational processes to implement standard methods and practices.
- Seasoned leader with multi-site management, strong leadership skills plus expertise in customer service, marketing, operational excellence and employee development.
- Must have an outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with a strong executive presence.
- Possess good organization, people and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and strategies simultaneously.
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Hospice Sales, Vice president of Sales , VP of sales , management, indeed123, #INDHP
This is a management position
This is a full time position