We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
This is a part time position with the potential to be full time.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our CNA you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Provide direct patient care to patient under direction of the RN and according to the Aide Plan of Care
- Provide necessary skill to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to patient to ensure continuity of care
- Practice accepted infection control principles. Provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees
- Provide an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property
- Contribute to the management and efficient operation of the agency and demonstrate effective time management skills
- Provide skills necessary to perform treatments and procedures according to agency policy
- Promote the agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care
What You Must Have:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensed in the state where you work
Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
At least one year experience, preferred, as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home, home health agency, hospice, or long term care facility or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Program
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, HHA, Aide, Hospice Aide, Hospice CNA, Hospice HHA, West TX, West Texas, Midland, Odessa
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position